Friday, April 21, 2017

Links to Love | 89

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Happy Friday, friends! We made it through another week and it's time to let loose and enjoy the weekend. Hope you all have a great one. :)

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:

On the blogosphere:

Here on A Simpler Grace:

Favorite Video of the Week:


What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 89 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

4 comments:

  1. wow, that phone addiction article is hardcore... but maybe something to try sometime? LOL (I don't think I want to...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen the northern lights, and now, I really want to see the Aurora Australis :)

    ReplyDelete