Happy Friday, friends! We made it through another week and it's time to let loose and enjoy the weekend. Hope you all have a great one. :)
Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!
From around the web:
- We've all heard of the Aurora Borealis but have you seen the southern sister? Meet Aurora Australis by Philip Dubbin | BoredPanda
- Here are ten things confident people don't do by Dr. Travis Bradberry | The Huffington Post
- How can you benefit from reading poetry? Elise Holland tells us. | Darling Magazine (image: Chaunte Vaughn)
- Some hardcore rules for beating your phone addiction by Brad Soroka | Digital Telepathy
On the blogosphere:
- "When we decide that we're not worthy of being used by Him, that's not humility, but the greatest evidence of pride." Leave the pity party | Madyson Grace
- Thoughts on feeling rejected by Christine Hoover | Ann Voskamp
- Why we should be getting healthy for ourselves, not Instagram | Andie Mitchell
- Some simple tips to get more creative photographs by Audrey Ann | Simple As That Blog
Here on A Simpler Grace:
- Inspiration Through Art | A Tribute to Robert Rosselle
- Simple Gratitude | 73
- Links to Love | 88
- Are you on Twitter? Let's be friends!
Favorite Video of the Week:
- This polar bear cup and her helmet
What are you loving from this week?
This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.