Friday, April 28, 2017

Links to Love | 90

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Hi, friends. We made it to the weekend! Has this felt like the longest week ever or is it just me? It's been a stressful one for me and I need a glass of wine and some relaxation. Quick reminder for all you bookworms out there... The Dewey's 24-Hour Readathon kicks off tomorrow morning (Saturday) at 8:00 a.m. EST. Are you reading along? I managed to read about twenty-two hours for the last one back in October and I'm hoping to beat my record this weekend. I'll be sharing updates on my IG stories if you want to follow along. Have a great weekend!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
  • The only way to lead a symphony is to turn your back on the crowd, the critics, the court. The real cure for burnout | Ann Voskamp
  • Here's how to be a friend in the midst of grief by Kelly | Primarily Inspired
  • Could you live next to your best friend? Bestie Row might be for you | Design Mom
  • Some thoughts on trying to belong and connect | Cara Meredith
Here on A Simpler Grace:

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 90 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

16 comments:

  1. Those introversion images are done so well - thanks for sharing! Now I'm off to see if she has an IG to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love getting a list of things to read on Friday so I can spend the weekend looking them over! Looks like some great links to check out! Happy Friday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't they beautiful? She does have an Instagram account linked on her Tumblr page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find some reads you enjoy. Have a great weekend, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that video. So precious! I look forward to seeing this list each week. I love everything you put together and share.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those baby animals are adorable! Thanks so much for coming by to read, Jessica. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I keep forgetting about Dewey's read-a-thon. I could really get some more books read, but I don't know how much time I'll have tomorrow. I'll see what I can do.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love new things to read! Thanks for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always forget about the readathon until the week of. It would be awesome if you could join in for at least part of it. Any extra time you are able to spend reading is a win in my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always have time to read. Well, I can make time anyways LOL. Off to check out all of these. You had me at kitchen hacks lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am always so grateful when others share great posts to read. I'm heading to read some of these! Hope it's a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great links. I love the introvert photography. Thanks for that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you enjoy these and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That photography was so good. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete