Friday, May 05, 2017

Links to Love | 91

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Feliz Cinco de Mayo! It's been a busy first week of May and the weekend is going to be even busier but I'm glad to hit the ground running. I feel like I've been so productive and I want to take advantage of that momentum as long as I possibly can. What are your weekend plans?

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Cartoon illustrations made entirely of scribbles? Jimmy M├Ątlik thinks so | BoredPanda
  • Jen Glantz has made a career out of being a professional bridesmaid for hire | Time Money
  • These words of spoken word poet and teacher, Sarah Kay, hits me right in the feels | TED
  • When a two-year-old girl stands up for her choice of doll, it's a good day | CNN
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:


What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 91 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

28 comments:

  1. A professional bridesmaid!!!!! No way! I need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie Scott ThorneMay 5, 2017 at 10:05 AM

    We're BIG Tarheel fans in this house...that is the best video!! I'll look into some of your reads...thanks for sharing! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right!? She makes bank doing it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go 'heels!! Thanks for stopping by today, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing!! Off to read that Seth Godin post now--sounds up my alley based on where I've been lately in life. Hope you have a great weekend, my sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love what Seth writes! Have a great weekend Charlotte! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the 50 questions. I am so going to use that on Jake. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Those questions are going to help restore conversations with kids! Hope you enjoy your weekend, Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these posts, they're such a great way to see things you probably wouldn't have before. How cute is UNC's newest team mate? Oh! So cute! I love the story about the little girl. if only everyone saw the world through the eyes of children!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree. Kids don't see differences and are a lot more loving and accepting that adults, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the 50 questions to ask your kid article!

    ReplyDelete
  12. shootingstarsmagMay 5, 2017 at 3:58 PM

    Those cartoon scribbles are SO cute - I love the one of Piglet. Thanks for sharing all of these links. I hope you have a great weekend.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. The professional bridesmaid article is so interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are great conversation starters!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Me too! Piglet used to be one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a neat video! Thanks for sharing. Have a great weekend!!
    xo, Jessy | www.currentbliss.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha that's so funny you linked to Jen Glantz! That's my friends cousin! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I just love these posts! Give me a nice change from all the negative shares social lately. I am going to go through and check them all out. That dog in the video....LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That dog playing baseball is SO cute! Love this post!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think so too! Thanks for coming by, Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the list of 50 questions to ask instead of how was your day - this can be used on husbands too, right? ha

    ReplyDelete
  22. Definitely! I would use those for anyone I wanted to start a conversation with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Need to try the 50 questions with my boys cause I always ask them how was their day at school

    ReplyDelete