Friday, May 26, 2017

Links to Love | 94

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Happy Friday! It's a long weekend if you live here in the States and if you feel anything like I do, it is much needed. I'm going to be doing a little work, a lot of relaxing, maybe hanging out with a friend or two and spending some time with family. Plus, I have a ton of reading to catch up on, so I'll be a busy gal. How about you? 

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Have you ever seen a squirrel run a photo shoot? Here are two by Geert Weggen | BoredPanda
  • After the tragedy in Manchester, these two homeless men stepped up to help with the rescue efforts | The New York Times
  • Meet Alpha Schalk, a dog who got his photo in the school yearbook by Kassy Cho | Buzzfeed
  • Things to know if you love someone with high-functioning depression by Lindsay Holmes | The Huffington Post
On the blogosphere:
  • He isn't anxious and why we shouldn't be either | Madyson Grace
  • What introverts really feel about socializing by Rachel Ginder | Introvert, Dear
  • Why finding love seems impossible if you have anxiety by Lauren Jarvis-Gibson | Thought Catalog
  • Are we getting "influence" all wrong? by Hayley Hulin | Darling Magazine
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:


What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 94 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

8 comments:

  1. These all sound like some great reads, I'll definitely check them out. The yearbook picture of the dog is serious love! So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got chills when I read the story of the homeless man. Thank you for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. shootingstarsmagMay 26, 2017 at 3:41 PM

    I love squirrels! That's so cute. And omg - I love that they put the service dog in the yearbook. That's adorable - all schools should do that. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree! Service dogs need more recognition Have a great weekend, Lauren!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica BradshawMay 26, 2017 at 10:57 PM

    Get it girl! Love seeing little girls kick butt. Great articles, as always.

    ReplyDelete