Monday, May 29, 2017

Simple Gratitude | 79

Today I'm sharing my #gratefulheart on the blog #gratitude #feelingthankful



Happy Monday and Happy Memorial Day to those who live in the States! I'm going to keep this short and share the best of the week from my gratitude journal, then I'm going to be hanging out with family and savoring the remainder of my long weekend. Hope you have a lovely day!

This week, I'm grateful for:
  • Soldiers who gave their lives for our country. Nothing I could ever say or do would make up for the lives lost for the U.S. of A. but I am grateful for the sacrifices made so that we can be free.
  • A fresh haircut. Y'all, I got six inches cut off this head of mine last week and I feel so much lighter! Hopefully, it cuts down on some of the headaches I've been having. Now, I just need to do something about all these grays... :D
  • Snuggles with my nephew. I can never get enough of these but realize they will be getting fewer and fewer as he gets older. 
  • A new month. I don't know about you, but when I switch the calendar in my planner and have a nice, clean slate to work with, I am so inspired! I have big plans for the month of June.
  • Friends who make me laugh at all hours of the day and night. I am blessed with some of the best friends a girl could ask for and they always seem to know just when to call or text. 

What are you grateful for today? 

The post Simple Gratitude | 79 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

12 comments:

  1. Also grateful for the men, women and animals who have served our country selflessly...no words could ever convey how much they are honored and appreciated. I am grateful for a healthy family, yoga and being able to pay my bills each week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm grateful for a day with nothing on the calendar. Fittingly, I'll spend it both relaxing and setting up my calendar for the next weeks. Like the snuggles you enjoy with your nephew, I am grateful for time with my girls, on the field or in the car or at home, when everyone's laughing and talking. Easy like Sunday (or Monday) morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such nice thing to be grateful for! I am grateful for the way my boss responded today when I told her I'm moving away. And I'm grateful for my new hair, no more gray! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the animals that served our country also need remembrance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Eli, so many things to be grateful for! Hope you enjoyed your day relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to be grateful for! Friends who make you laugh are the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm super excited for a new month too. Haircuts are the best. I need a trim and some gray coverage :) Enjoy these last couple hours of your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Shann. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg I need a haircut so bad! my last one was in October or September haha! Excited to hear your plans for Jine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was at least nine months since my last trim. It was much needed! :)

    ReplyDelete