Friday, June 02, 2017

Links to Love | 95

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Doesn't it feel like we were just here talking about my favorite reads from last week? I think think the next few days will be a little slower because I don't have anything planned for this weekend other than lots of reading. I might sneak in a little writing time too, but I'm not going anywhere and not having anyone over so for the first time in a long time, my weekend is clear! What are you plans for the weekend?

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • We all love to see fairy tales recreated, so when Savannah Kate Morgan did these... | BoredPanda
  • You are allowed to change your mind and why we think we can't by Sara Kravitz | The Body Book
  • Three daily rituals that stop spouses from taking each other for granted by Peter McFadden | Verily Magazine
  • Why the ocean calls to us and how it can make us calmer and more creative by Carolyn Gregoire | The Huffington Post
On the blogosphere:
  • How shame can be quietly destroying your life by Susie Larson | Ann Voskamp
  • What the church gets wrong about singleness and marriage by Preston Sprinkle | Relevant Magazine
  • Zoe Kim shares why it's ok to stop doing it all | No Sidebar
  • How to move beyond taking snapshots to capturing magical photos by Rebecca | Simple As That
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:
  • Behind-the-scenes of Erik Johansson's "Full Moon Service" photography piece. Quite creative.


What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 95 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

20 comments:

  1. I always discover something new through your weekly link posts! Thanks for sharing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you do, Beth! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica BradshawJune 2, 2017 at 10:37 AM

    I love the fairy tales recreated! So fun!! Thanks for always sharing these links. I always find something new and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know! She's such a talented photographer and the creativity that went into that shoot is something else. Hope you have a great weekend, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great collection of links! I especially love the fairy tales recreated. I would never have seen those if I hadn't read your blog post, so thank you! I'm looking forward to visiting the ocean calls to us link as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many great links to check out!!! The fairy tail one sounds really good!!! I only have a party to attend this weekend but other than that I plan on enjoying my weekend. Hope you enjoy yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you liked them. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great round up! Seriously, there are so many new posts everyday, it's tough to figure out what I want to read! I will check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know! I'm sure I miss tons of good ones. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find myself always looking forward to these posts because you share the most amazing things. I will be checking them all out over the weekend :) Im hoping for a super chill weekend to kick off our summer break.

    ReplyDelete
  11. shootingstarsmagJune 2, 2017 at 8:11 PM

    Oh wow, those Disney recreations are beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fairy tale inspired photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I was feeling a little bored today so I'm going to do some browsing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am definitely going to dive into all of these posts this evening. I love doing some reading while Brad messes around outside.

    ReplyDelete