Friday, June 09, 2017

Links to Love | 96

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Hi, friends. Have you ever had one of those days when you've felt like you just couldn't do anything right for anyone? Well, it's been one of those weeks around here. I'm exhausted and feeling beaten up. Here's hoping the weekend is a little easier on me. I'm going to be laying low for the next few days but hope to do some soul searching and a whole lot of writing in that time. Hope you have a great weekend loves!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Two years ago, this Polish couple went viral with photos of their infant daughter flying. They've done it again with their acrobatic kids! | BoredPanda
  • NASA recently released new photos of their 12-year exploration of Mars (this space nerd is very excited about them!) | Mic / NASA
  • We all love a good plated Instagram photo, right? Well, avocado toast never looked so good | PopSugar (image: @alphafoodie)
  • 17 of the most beautiful day hikes around the world | MindBodyGreen
On the blogosphere:
  • "What if lost simply means they aren't where we should be? Where they were made to be? Where their value is magnified and fulfilled? Finding lost things | Casey Tygrett
  • Five ways to work more margin into your life by Victoria Sowell | Darling Magazine
  • "The real reason marriages end in divorce is because of one thing..." The silent killer of relationships by Derek Harvey | Radiant Magazine
  • Why June is the new January and rescuing us all | Ann Voskamp
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:

What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 96 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like you've discovered some cool stuff this week! I really hope the weekend does go easier on you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm heading over to check some of the blog posts you have shared! I know what you mean about the week. I'm looking forward to tonight when I can come home and do absolutely nothing (because I desperately need it). Hope you have a good weekend. Things will improve!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. shootingstarsmagJune 9, 2017 at 8:08 AM

    The "acrobatic" photos are fun. People's comments are funny though. OF COURSE It's all fake, but it's still fun!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that dog video is my every thing this morning! How sweet!
    And I could survive on Avocado alone. I am sure of it. You could put that on anything and I would eat it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The June is the new January link sounds interesting! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Sheryl! Hope you have a great weekend yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think they took "no photoshop" as they were really doing those things, but you can clearly see she was sitting against the wall and the kids were laying on the floor. They were fun. A few years ago, I shared the original photoshoot they did with their daughter when she was a baby. It looked like they were throwing her up in the air and staging "flying" scenes. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know! Those sweet pups were so appreciative of someone caring and showing them love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love NASA photos! I'm a space nerd, too. :) I always love your link roundups because I find something awesome every time. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete