Wednesday, July 19, 2017

In Love on Instagram | Summer 2017

Four Instagram accounts I'm loving this season. In Love on Instagram | Summer 2017 - A Simpler Grace



Who enjoys finding new and inspiring people to follow on Instagram? I know I do. I used to share my favorite accounts in a quarterly post here on the blog but haven't done so in a while and you guys have been asking for one. So... you're getting it! I chose the four Instagrammers I am loving right now and I hope you enjoy them too. Please click through to their accounts to see more of what they share because I can only share tiny snippets of their amazing feeds!



Lindsay is the culinary genius behind the food blog, Pinch of Yum, where she shares some of the tastiest recipes on the web. She does have an Instagram dedicated to the food blog, but this is her personal account where she shares behind-the-scenes of her recipe creation, real life moments with her husband, Bjork, their travel and their sweet pup, Sage.




Courtney is a fellow blogger I connected with in a Facebook group and Instagram pod several years ago and she is the sweetest! She is the go-to gal for anything beauty related. Her feed is filled with elegant lifestyle posts and the most stunning flat lays that will give you all the girlie vibes and make you feel like you are flipping through the pages of a magazine. 




Rachael is a southern wife and mama of six kids. Yes, six, including a set of twins. She and her husband, Christopher (@rckincaid) share about the real, crazy, imperfect lives that they spend with their dear friends, their church family and each other. I'm telling you guys, you will feel at home when scrolling through this pair's feeds, but it's really the cute kids who steal the show.




I first ran into Katelyn years ago in The Peony Project and since then, she's gone on to become an amazing wedding and lifestyle photographer. Not only does she share samples of her gorgeous professional images, but she also gives us a peek into her life in Utah and her unique story will touch your heart. This gal is going places!



Feeling inspired, aren't you? Now do yourself a favor and click through to these accounts to check out what else these Instagrammers have to offer. Don't forget to give them a follow too! If you like seeing these posts, let me know in the comments below so I can keep sharing more inspiration with you!

This article featured some of my favorite Instagram accounts. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing these links with you. I, in no way, claim copyright to the featured images above. All photographs are property of the linked Instagrammers.

The post In Love on Instagram | Summer 2017 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

28 comments:

  1. Amanda | The Light OwlJuly 19, 2017 at 9:10 AM

    Those feeds are so lovely! Thank you for sharing! Definitely going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Pinch of Yum, she's from my area. Instagram is easily my favorite app. I love finding new people to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Instagram. I am super happy that I am following you. I love your posts. I will check some of these out too. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I cant wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh i am excited to check them out! thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing - I love Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shootingstarsmagJuly 19, 2017 at 7:54 PM

    Thanks for sharing! I love following a variety of Instagram accounts, anything with pets is great. :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I love these types of posts! Not only do I love finding pretty new feeds to follow, but it warms my heart to see bloggers supporting others. :) I'll be checking all of these accounts (yours too!) out.

    Christie's Take on Life. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, she is local to you. She is such a sweetheart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm happy we connected too! It's so hard to find everyone on there sometimes, so I'm glad you found me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. So do I! I love accounts with animals too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love promoting other bloggers and making new friends. It's one of the best parts of this industry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elizabeth JohnsonJuly 19, 2017 at 9:18 PM

    These accounts look amazing! I am actually going to share some of my favorite IG accounts this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, how fun! I'll have to stop by and check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I followed all of them! Talk about goals!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks so much for sharing! I always find flatlays so inspiring and my dream is to perfect one at some point in my life :) These are all great--I just followed, thanks for the rec's, Lecy <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are great accounts! It can be hard to find new accounts to follow through all the noise. Thank you for providing an assist!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I know! I wish my feed was that pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Some people just have the flat lay gift, you know? I don't think I was born with that gene. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing these suggestions! Instagram is my #1 social media time suck. Can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are great account suggestions. I totally love instagram.

    ReplyDelete