Friday, July 07, 2017

Links to Love | 97

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



TGIF! It seems like it's been ages since I did one of these posts, so I'm excited about catching up and sharing some of the great reads I've been saving since our last round-up. What are your weekend plans? It's been raining - typhoon-like downpours - most of the week but it's supposed to be sunny today, so I'm looking forward to getting outside and enjoying some much needed fresh air. Whatever is on your agenda, I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:
  • This pup with a terminal illness gets to work on his bucket list.


What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 97 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

14 comments:

  1. I was pretty excited to read the Xennial article since that's where I fit generationally! Some other great reads here as well! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica BradshawJuly 7, 2017 at 11:50 AM

    That dog is precious! Love your links. There are always new things I haven't seen or read that I find on here. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't with that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle photo shoot--how stinkin' adorable is that!? HAHAHAHA!!

    Also excited to read the piece about anxiety <3 Thank you for sharing all of these link, and hope you have a lovely weekend, momma! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. That TMNT photo shoot is adorable!! :) And thank you for sharing my link. You da best. I hope you have a wonderful weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great round-up... I always love to see what other people loved around the Internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. shootingstarsmagJuly 7, 2017 at 3:43 PM

    Thanks for sharing all of these! That photo shoot idea is too cute. It's really hot out today, but it's supposed to rain tonight. Ah well, I'll be seeing Spider Man so it's all good! I hope I can swim tomorrow though.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. The baby photo shoot is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Same! Lately, I've been hearing about our "generation" getting wrapped up with the Millenials and I do not relate that them at all. I'm glad we have our own label now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved that little dog! Have a great weekend, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! It's funny to see things from my childhood (or maybe my younger siblings') coming back in trend these days!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was happy to share. It was an awesome article! Have a great weekend! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to see Spider Man! It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete