Friday, July 14, 2017

Links to Love | 98

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



We made it to Friday! I don't know about you, but this week was a stressful one for me. Thankfully, that is all behind me now and I'm planning on relaxing and enjoying the coming weekend. I have a lot of books to read and review, swimming to do, sunshine to bask in and maybe some cooking to do too. What are your weekend plans?


Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:

What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 98 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

10 comments:

  1. I need to read that post about getting out of the comparison game. I have a quote that says comparison is the thief of joy, but I forget from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your links to love posts. Love 14 Essential Qualities Of Lasting Love. They all seem like such common sense but I know I tend to forget those things. I am going to print that one. Thanks lecy. Have a good weekend, sweets xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. shootingstarsmagJuly 14, 2017 at 1:01 PM

    Thanks for sharing! I have a lot of book reviews I need to schedule. I've mostly gotten caught up on reviewing them - I just have a couple to do!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to break out of the comparison cycle, especially when you look at everyone's "perfect" lives on Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're right, they are common sense but I think a lot of people take those qualities for granted these days. Enjoy your weekend, Kim! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here! I get one book read and reviewed and then have a stack of books delivered or notifications emailed that they are coming. It's a never-ending cycle, but not one I'm unhappy about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel like I'm in the Matrix, because I just got lost in a link - from a link that I clicked. Woah. I love these kinds of roundups not only because they're a way to share others' words, but they're a reminder to those of us who do them of the good posts we found ourselves in recently.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I end up going down the link vortex all the time - and then can't remember how I got there. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those avocado pits are amazing!

    ReplyDelete