Friday, July 21, 2017

Links to Love | 99

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites


Hiya, friends. It occurred to me as I was writing this that next week will be my 100th Links to Love post! It's hard to believe that I started the series a little more than three and a half years ago and while the series has evolved a bit since those early days, I so enjoy sharing my favorites with you every week. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • Newborn Photos in Magical Settings by Aoife Millea | BoredPanda
  • 5 Vacation Ideas Inspired by European Novels by Gabriella Patti | Verily Magazine
  • How to Raise Polite, Mindful and Responsible Kids by Dr. Terry Wahls | MindBodyGreen
  • Mom Competition and Why it Needs to Stop by Laura Crawford | Radiant Magazine
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:

What are you loving this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 99 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

11 comments:

  1. Those newborn photos?! I am dying over their cuteness. 6, 8 and 10 are my favs though. Have a great weekend Lecy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have the best links at the end of each week! I look forward to these posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just checked out Bored Panda and love the post on newborn photography! Things I'm loving this week: pizza and Rogue One with my youngest tonight, a writing session with a friend in which we did very little writing, and a great training hour with a couple of girls for soccer ... my youngest helped and was a huge asset to the hour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you've had a great week! I second the pizza and Rogue One. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100 posts of Links to Love! that's so exciting. Omg those newborn photos are adorable - I love the Winnie the Pool one so much. And now i'm off to check out those European vacations for book lovers...!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Lauren! I added all those book lover vacations to my bucket list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the video of the Syrian dancer/refugee. What a powerful message.

    ReplyDelete