Friday, August 11, 2017

Links to Love | 101

I've collected some of the best reads from the week and am sharing them on the blog today! #linkstolove Links to Love | 101 - A Simpler Grace



Hey, peeps! TGIF! I hope you've had a great week and have a fun and relaxing weekend planned. It's a work weekend for me because I was under the weather a few days this week, but I'm excited to prepare for a busy week to come. I have several posts scheduled next week, including a guest post from Lauren at Shooting Stars Mag! Stay tuned for all that and have a wonderful weekend!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • What happens when a little boy keeps asking his mom for a new baby? This. | BoredPanda (photo credit: Kayla Powers/Little Lashes Photography)
  • Is there a perfect time to have a child? The truth about being an older mom by Phyllis Timoll | MindBodyGreen
  • Six habits that will have the biggest impact on your marriage by Monica Gabriel Marshall | Verily Magazine
  • Have you heard about the link between Instagram use and depression? by Megan Grant | Bustle
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:
  • Like I needed another reason to want to move to Australia, the wildlife... 

What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 101 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

16 comments:

  1. These are some great links. I also shared a link regarding social media and health - it's something we all need to be more concerned about. Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that video of the birds in Australia! That would be so amazing! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your roundups! :) That broke in busyness article was so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK The 6 habits on marriage...spot on. The one about time being money...YAS! The boys and I planned a whole bucket list for this summer and 3 activities in they decided they just wanted to call it all off. I knew most of the things would get done in our day to day so I have been enjoying a nice un structured summer with them and its been the best! Also, I will go with you to Australia anyday! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. That video! Ah! So fun. I would love to move to Australia too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the links. I love your post about writer's block. I'll have to check the rest of the links out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's interesting to see the links between how we use social media and the correlation with our health. Hope you have a great weekend, Sheryl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't they the prettiest? Have a great weekend, Trish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The marriage habits article was a really good one. And it would be so fun to plan a trip to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, Emily! Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun links, as always! Omg those photos with the baby dog are adorable, and I love that she took some with her son! :)

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. The woman who took those puppy photos is a newborn photographer so she obviously styled it up. I thought it was so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That article on busyness was awesome! It's something I've been thinking about lately.

    ReplyDelete