Friday, September 01, 2017

Links to Love | 104

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Happy September! If you stopped by to see my monthly goals post, you'll want to come back tomorrow. There was so much goodness on the internet this week, I just couldn't skip sharing my favorites with you today. In addition, I'm posting my contribution to Emily Freeman's What I Learned series on Sunday, so be sure to check that out too. It's going to be a busy weekend! Hope you have a great one!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:
  • Would you take advantage of a tattoo booth at a wedding? (via In The Know)

What are you loving from this week?

This post featured some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 104 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these links. I definitely plan to read them all especially the post by Nico Ryan. I loved reading your monthly reflections. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divya @ Eat. Teach. Blog.September 1, 2017 at 8:33 AM

    Whoa that's so interesting!! I like the idea of having a tattoo booth at my wedding. In Indian weddings, we have henna artists come and decorate the ladies hands/arms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Emily! Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really neat! I guess the idea of decorating your skin at a wedding is starting to cross cultures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally would take advantage of a tattoo booth! But I like tattoos, lol. I will have to check out some of these other links, the vet signs sounds like a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love a tattoo booth! The vet signs are so funny. I was giggling while reading them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I've never heard of a tattoo booth - anywhere, but especially at a wedding! I know a lot of people that would love it, but I don't have one and needles freak me out so probably not for me. LOL

    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. The tattoo booth is definitely a unique idea! I used to be terrified of needles but have since had about 24 hours of tattoo work on me, so I'd be all about getting inked at a wedding - even my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A self-care Saturday sounds wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The article on Mom.me is really good... while I don't have kids, I wholeheartedly agree with her points.

    ReplyDelete