Friday, October 06, 2017

Links to Love | 107

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Happy Friday, friends. It feels like it's been forever since I've last shared a post like this with you, so I wanted to gather a few of the reads I've been enjoying and share them with you today. What are your plans for the weekend?

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
  • How your heart can be brave enough to risk again by Holley Gerth | Ann Voskamp
  • It's too dangerous to love myself | Brittany L. Bergman
  • Why you never stop missing the missing by Anne Peterson | Medium / P.S. I Love You
  • 14 things to do with friends (other than dinner) by Joanna Goddard | A Cup of Jo
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:
  • One very determined little hampster... (source)

What are you loving from this week?

This post features some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 107 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

16 comments:

  1. OMG, I love the hamster video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness those cattle calves are adorable. I love your "If You and I Had Coffee" series. Thanks for sharing the links. I'm going to check them out over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hamster made me smile! And I will check out the blog post about things to do with your friends, I'm always looking for fun ideas of things to go do! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those calves were so precious. I love their sweet faces! Hope you enjoy your weekend, Emily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who knew hampsters were that strong?? Hope you enjoy your weekend, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That hamster is so cute! I love the determination! I need to take notes! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously! Me too. I had no idea hampsters were capable of lifting their own body weight like that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEe hee...that hamster! Like how do those things get so strong like that? And Where do people find these videos?! I could never have a hamster though as a pet. My girlfriend just bought her son rats. EEEEKS!
    Have a wonderful weekend xooxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - that hamster is really going for it! I love that. :) Thanks, as usual, for sharing all of these links!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. The highland cattle calves are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll take one of those baby highland cattles - please and thank you <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think hamsters are cute but I would never have a rat. They creep me out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know, he's striving for excellence! :)

    ReplyDelete