Friday, October 13, 2017

Links to Love | 108

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



It's Friday and you know what that means... We are just a hop away from the weekend! It also means I've been hoarding all the best links to share with you today and there are some great ones. But first, I wanted to ask you something.


One of the reasons I write here on the blog is to encourage others and so I would like to know how I can encourage you today. You can share in the comments or send me a private email if you'd rather, but I'd love to be your cheerleader since so many of you have been an encouragement to me lately.

Hope you have an amazing weekend, friends!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:
A post shared by Katie (@kcstauffer) on

What are you loving from this week?

This post features some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 108 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

17 comments:

  1. That little Mia is just the cutest little thing, isn't she? I love the videos where someone pretends to have a conversation with her (like in a Skype message) and he's just like, "Oh, my GAAWWW!" okay, maybe you have to watch to find it amusing :) LOL

    Awww, lovely links. I'm going to read the one about the acid survivors. Those attacks always horrify and enrage me, but it's amazing to see people contributing to a greater cause <3

    Hope you have a lovely weekend, my sweet. You always share the greatest links here. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all of the links, as usual! I hope you have a great weekend. That's too sweet you want to be a cheerleader for people!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laughing so hard at that last video! She is so cute! I'll be checking out your other links too. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love shipping container homes. One of my friends and her husband built one and its so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That article about how to process all the recent tragedies was great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of doing Links to Love every now and then! These are all great reads, and that little girl is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She and her twin sister are adorable. I don't know if they are scripted to say some of that stuff or if they are just funny off the cuff but I always get a laugh from their videos. The article about the acid attack victims really got to me. I can't imagine going through something like that and to then turn around and selflessly give to others is amazing. Hope you enjoy your weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Lauren! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can always count on a laugh from those little girls' videos! Have a great weekend, Beth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Me too and I've heard they are quite affordable. It's always neat to see how creative people get when building homes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really enjoyed that one too. Hope you have a great weekend, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Katy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Penny @ pennyspassion.blogspotOctober 14, 2017 at 12:09 PM

    The video is too funny! It made me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great collection of links – the one about goal setting is super helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That girl is my favourite and I'm sure she is my spirit animal. YASSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete