Friday, November 03, 2017

Links to Love | 110

Sharing my favorite reads from the week.  #linkstolove #fridayfavorites



Happy, happy Friday. I hope you all had a great first week of November and are ready to dive into the weekend. As usual, I'll probably spend mine doing a lot of reading and writing. That seems to be the story of my life lately, but I'm ok with that!

Here are my favorite reads for the week. I hope you enjoy them as much as I did!

From around the web:
  • When a woman makes fun of her model brother using her toddler... by Greta J | BoredPanda (image via @babyandthebody)
  • Wanting monogamy as 1,946 men await my swipe by Lauren Petersen | The New York Times
  • UPS drivers have been collecting photos of the dogs they meet along their route...and it's adorable. by Martin | The Chive (image via UPS Dogs/Facebook)
  • The process of maturing your friendships by Victoria Sowell | Darling Magazine
On the blogosphere:
Here on A Simpler Grace:
Favorite Video of the Week:

What are you loving from this week?

This post features some of my favorite reads from the week. I was not prompted or compensated for sharing any of these links with you. If you wish to share something you've seen here, please click the link and share from the original source.

The post Links to Love | 110 first appeared on A Simpler Grace. If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it with your friends!

18 comments:

  1. Great links, as always. I'm loving that today is my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the links. I saw the UPS dogs earlier this week and thought that was so cute! And your first link made me laugh a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love good dog pictures! That UPS link is the best! I hope you have a great weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! The baby doing the model poses is hilarious, and I love that it's his uncle his mimicking! And the UPS dogs - too funny!!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these links, thank you! I always love cute pictures of dogs so the UPS link was awesome! Also loved the toddler doing the poses, that was funny! Particularly liked the article from Jon Westenberg...so many people think that success just magically shows up and there are articles which perpetuate this. It all comes down to hard work and persistence. Oh, and that little bit of being in the right place at the right time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw that baby and the model poses on facebook and I cracked up. How hilarious is that?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That kiddo is awesome, isn't he?! :)
    That blogger article is on point, too. Love the dog pictures as well!
    Hope you're having a nice weekend hun. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed your birthday, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know! Isn't that baby adorable? I think he looks a lot like his uncle too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, the Jon Westenberg article really stood out to me. It drives me nuts that people write articles like the ones he describes. Success takes a lot of work, not some magical routine. I'm really glad I read that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, the kid is great and I think his uncle is going to have some real competition on his hands...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so glad I didn't have to date after social media entered the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sadly, I am in the dating pool again, but I like to think I'm wiser than I was in my early twenties. :)

    ReplyDelete